Welcome to HBC Praise Tech Documentation Site
This site contains that HOW-TOs, SET-UP, and TROUBLESHOOTing documentation for HBCs Live Stream and In-Person Presentation.
PRE SERVICE CHECK LIST
The following list of activities need to be performed prior to the worship team starting practice. Part of the worship team's practice includes triggering slide transitions and the team needing Proclaim slides to be running (for words and chords). For this reason, much of the pre-service checks and set-up need to be completed before 8:30AM Sunday morning.
- Turn on all three (3) projectors
- Projectors need to be on before turning on the DELL laptop
- Turn on PTZOptics cameras by turning on the sound rack power (key turn on top of rack)
- NOTE: It can take several minutes for the cameras to fully startup.
Turn on all house lights and stage lights
- NOTE: Step 3 no longer needs to be performed by the media team. It was previously required to set the white-balance on the old camera.
- Turn on ATEM (black hocky-puck looking button to the top right of the ATEM mini pro)
- NOTE: if OBS is already running, quite and relaunch OBS as OBS has a tendency to crash/freeze during recording
- Power on Mac mini
- Log into Mac mini as "HBCMedia" (password saved in HBC password vault)
- Launch the following Mac apps in the order below (click on the links for more detail and individual setup info)
- Turn on the DELL Laptop